Thanks for checking out my new website!
Real Estate is always changing, just like I am, because one has to in this ever changing industry. For almost a decade
I have been specializing in selling residential, acreage, farm and ranch properties in Biggar and the surrounding area. I have lived here my entire
life! I am very lucky that I have an amazing family and two very rewarding businesses Ranching & Real Estate.
So why hire me to help sell or buy your next property?
Well it’s very simple I tell it the way it is! I’m honest, knowledgeable, experienced, always here, and my listings are advertised immensely! My office is affiliated with RE/MAX Saskatoon which means when you hire me, you have just hired the largest Brokerage in the Province! RE/MAX Saskatoon has several offices and approximately 170 agents working for you. Make that call get us working for you today!
Central Park Place offers apartment style suites for those 50 years and older. Suites range in size from 1030-1350 sq. ft. with spacious open floor plans. Your monthly payments include utilities, rent and maintenance, free WiFi. Private balcony, large utility room with laundry hookup and individual temperature control. This is geared to a low maintenance lifestyle which you deserve. Common room kitchen facilities for social and family events and a guest suit also available. Indoor heated parking with additional storage and outdoor visiting parking. Security controlled building access and central elevator for convenience and ease. Beautiful landscape right next to park for calming atmosphere.
NE 34 36 14 W3
- Excellent scenic pasture quarter.
- Ideal for grazing, recreational or possibly to build your dream acreage.
- 160 acres (130 ac. native grass, 30 ac. aspen forest).
- Power and well on site.
- Gently rolling topography.
- Excellent four strand barbed wire fence.
- Soil association Asquith to Weyburn, soil texture light loam.
- Driving directions from Biggar: 1 mile N, 2 mile E, 4 mile N, 1/2 mile E.
- Last 1 ½ miles on a three season road.
Thanks Rorick Family for this listing!
In this 5 bedroom bungalow the main floor includes a spacious living room, kitchen, dining room, 4 piece bathroom and 3 bedrooms. In one of the bedrooms hook ups are still in the wall and could be converted back into laundry room.
The basement includes rec room, 2 bedrooms; 1 being a master bedroom with 3 piece ensuite and laundry/furnace room.
The 60 x 140 ft. yard includes front and back lawns, chain link dog run, gazebo, fire pit area, patio and double drive leading to a single detached garage (12 x 22 ft.)
Recent updates include:
-Furnace with dehumidifier and Hepa filter.
-Electrical wiring upgraded lower level.
-Lower level bathroom installed.
-New front door.
Call Duane today!
Eye- Catching Ranch
Immaculate 1296 sq. ft. Swanson built (all fir) 1988 bungalow home moved to current location in 1997.
Spacious floor plan consists of 4 bedrooms, den, and 2 baths.
Recent upgrades of home include:
- Armstrong laminated flooring main level.
- Windows on main level.
- Main bath.
- Metal Roofing.
Well treed nicely landscaped, ponds and garden area.
- Double insulated detached garage with cement floor built in 2010.
- Metal shop/riding arena 40 x 100 ft. Within building 30 x 40 ft. insulated shop with wood heat and cement floor. Remainder of building is riding arena, tack room and cold storage.
- Barn 24 x 40 ft. 3 box stalls, lean to 20 x 40 ft. with 4 stalls.
- Corrals, holding pens, slab fence and handling facilities.
- 308 acres total consisting of pasture, both native and tame.
- SE 04-40-14 W3 (150 acres) Home quarter has been 70% cleared of bush, newer 4 strand barbed wire fence both perimeter and cross fence with 5 paddocks in total.
-SE 33-39-14 W3 (158 acres) approx. 60 acres tame grass, 98 acres aspen pasture, quarter divided into 3 paddocks.
-Soil association Lorenzo.
Well and Sewer:
- 120 drilled well ample good potable water.
-19 miles North of Biggar on highway #4.
- 3 miles East.
- 3 miles North.
Gorgeous split level in one of the most sought after locations in town!
Home has over a whopping 2500 sq. ft. of living space!
4 Bedrooms, 3 baths, grand kitchen, fireplace, sun room, balcony/deck overlooking gorgeous backyard!
Double attached garage!
Check out the amazing photos professionally taken!
Call Duane Today!
Fantastic starter farm/ranch!
First off thanks to the Fast Family for this listing!
Older 1 3/4 storey character home approximately 2000 sq. ft. above grade with finished basement. 5 bedroom and 3 baths. Home is in very good condition.
Absolutely gorgeous yard, well treed, huge garden areas plus a small orchard.
- 21 x 32 ft. heated garage.
- 42 x 80 ft. Quonset doors at each end.
- 32 x 100 ft. open front shelter, both ends closed off for barn or storage use.
- Corrals with 2 watering bowls.
- 2 Metal Bins on cement and 5 wood bins.
- 186 acres total.
- Approx. 70 acres cultivated (Weyburn to Esltow soil association) Soil class H.
- Approx. 80 acres native pasture with good fence.
- Approx. 26 acres wetland/slough.
- Approx. 10 acres for yard site.
Well and Sewer:
- 115 drilled well ample good potable water
- Septic tank with gray water pump out.
RM of Rosemount #378: NW 36-36-16 & Pt. of SW 36-36-16 W3
Property is located 15 Kms west of Biggar on highway #14.
“When my wife and I decided to look at rural properties to buy, we were fortunate to meet Duane Neufeldt. A rancher himself, Duane understood our needs and concerns. He worked diligently to ensure that we felt comfortable and secure making such a big decision. Agriculture land transactions can be complex and having a knowledgable agent is paramount. Duane’s integrity, professionalism, and motivation were greatly appreciated and made for a positive experience.”