Thanks for checking out my new website! For almost a decade I have been specializing in selling residential, acreage, farm and ranch properties in Biggar and the surrounding area. I have lived here my entire
life! I am very lucky that I have an amazing family and two very rewarding businesses Ranching & Real Estate.
So why hire me to help sell or buy your next property?
Well it’s very simple I tell it the way it is! I’m honest, knowledgeable, experienced, always here, and my listings are advertised immensely! My office is affiliated with RE/MAX Saskatoon which means when you hire me, you have just hired the largest Brokerage in the Province! RE/MAX Saskatoon has several offices and approximately 170 agents working for you. Make that call get us working for you today!
NE 34 36 14 W3
- Excellent scenic pasture quarter.
- Ideal for grazing, recreational or possibly to build your dream acreage.
- 160 acres (130 ac. native grass, 30 ac. aspen forest).
- Power and well on site.
- Gently rolling topography.
- Excellent four strand barbed wire fence.
- Soil association Asquith to Weyburn, soil texture light loam.
- Driving directions from Biggar: 1 mile N, 2 mile E, 4 mile N, 1/2 mile E.
- Last 1 ½ miles on a three season road.
Eye- Catching Ranch
Immaculate 1296 sq. ft. Swanson built (all fir) 1988 bungalow home moved to current location in 1997.
Spacious floor plan consists of 4 bedrooms, den, and 2 baths.
Recent upgrades of home include:
- Armstrong laminated flooring main level.
- Windows on main level.
- Main bath.
- Metal Roofing.
Well treed nicely landscaped, ponds and garden area.
- Double insulated detached garage with cement floor built in 2010.
- Metal shop/riding arena 40 x 100 ft. Within building 30 x 40 ft. insulated shop with wood heat and cement floor. Remainder of building is riding arena, tack room and cold storage.
- Barn 24 x 40 ft. 3 box stalls, lean to 20 x 40 ft. with 4 stalls.
- Corrals, holding pens, slab fence and handling facilities.
- 308 acres total consisting of pasture, both native and tame.
- SE 04-40-14 W3 (150 acres) Home quarter has been 70% cleared of bush, newer 4 strand barbed wire fence both perimeter and cross fence with 5 paddocks in total.
-SE 33-39-14 W3 (158 acres) approx. 60 acres tame grass, 98 acres aspen pasture, quarter divided into 3 paddocks.
-Soil association Lorenzo.
Well and Sewer:
- 120 drilled well ample good potable water.
-19 miles North of Biggar on highway #4.
- 3 miles East.
- 3 miles North.
Fantastic starter farm/ranch!
First off thanks to the Fast Family for this listing!
Older 1 3/4 storey character home approximately 2000 sq. ft. above grade with finished basement. 5 bedroom and 3 baths. Home is in very good condition.
Absolutely gorgeous yard, well treed, huge garden areas plus a small orchard.
- 21 x 32 ft. heated garage.
- 42 x 80 ft. Quonset doors at each end.
- 32 x 100 ft. open front shelter, both ends closed off for barn or storage use.
- Corrals with 2 watering bowls.
- 2 Metal Bins on cement and 5 wood bins.
- 186 acres total.
- Approx. 70 acres cultivated (Weyburn to Esltow soil association) Soil class H.
- Approx. 80 acres native pasture with good fence.
- Approx. 26 acres wetland/slough.
- Approx. 10 acres for yard site.
Well and Sewer:
- 115 drilled well ample good potable water
- Septic tank with gray water pump out.
RM of Rosemount #378: NW 36-36-16 & Pt. of SW 36-36-16 W3
Property is located 15 Kms west of Biggar on highway #14.
“When my wife and I decided to look at rural properties to buy, we were fortunate to meet Duane Neufeldt. A rancher himself, Duane understood our needs and concerns. He worked diligently to ensure that we felt comfortable and secure making such a big decision. Agriculture land transactions can be complex and having a knowledgable agent is paramount. Duane’s integrity, professionalism, and motivation were greatly appreciated and made for a positive experience.”